What is Wumaniti?
The Word Wumaniti is from ancient pleiadian star language and is defined as the time of the balance of the masculine and feminine.
The Colors of our emblem represent the directions of the earth and sky, the sun and the moon.
The dragon eating its tail means its “Flow Time”.
In the Prophecies of our elder communities from all over the planet, the 5,000 years of war ended within the time of 2012.
Now it is up to us to unveil the fear and come together as sustainable communities of peace, love, gratitude, and oneness NOW.
What the Wumaniti has done and achieved in over 20 years is building a foundation of humanitarian service, community economic and agricultural opportunities.
It surrounds the cultivation of hemp, the healing powers of nature, and the therapeutic and transformative healing qualities of connecting with horses.
This has all happened within the Spiritual Mecca and surrounding communities of Taos, New Mexico, USA.
Achievements since starting Wumaniti in 2000
- Being very proud to continue and have a hemp base business for the last 20 years long before hemp was legalized. Which is due to the fact that the Wumaniti have been recognized as a force for good, for healing, for inspiring and creating economic development in the community. Please click here to view our Press on the website. The Wumaniti have been featured in many newspapers for the last 6 years in a row.
- Working with the New Mexico Department of Agricultural about ways of legalizing cannabis hemp within Northern New Mexico.
- In January of 2014 the Wumaniti incorporated as its own independent 501c3 Charity Organization.
- The Wumaniti announced its organization growing cannabis hemp to the DEA, DOJ, and the State of NM in May of 2015 before National Legalization.
- Since then has successfully continued operating legally and has grown six harvest seasons that have all been recorded by local newspapers and magazines.
- In 2017 we grew 10 acres of Hemp with the Questa Mayor and Taos County Commissioner, again this was before the Hemp Bill.
- The Wumaniti created awareness and pioneered the overall sanctioning of hemp and cannabis as an important part of everyday life.
- By growing and making traditional plant medicine, and assisting others with their self-healing process, the Wumaniti is the only organization to have written there own SOP and Code of Conduct for utilization, transport and growth of Plant Medicines like Cannabis Hemp.
- Created our own Organic Farm to Table products and the funding goes directly back to running our production, administrative, youth and family programs.
- Success Stories of Healings: Many success stories and testimonials of self healing including children getting rid of seizures, successful in mitigating the symptoms putting arthritis, diabetes, fibromyalgia, and HIV and Herpes and moving it into Homeostasis. In addition healing addictions and abusive memories.
- Expanding our exclusive membership.
- Complimentary Taos Community Programs for Youth, Family & Veterans offering Cultural Equine Therapy services to over 20 different non-profit’s and schools in Northern New Mexico. Offering services to tourists, local community, veterans, youth at risk, behavioral health children, people on probation, inmates, and people recovering from abuse and addiction.
We at Wumaniti strive to be positive role models for the children in our community.
We educate and offer herbal organic food lifestyle alternatives, with proven testimonials of improving peoples lives as well as enhancing the quality of life for horses, cats, dogs and birds.
It takes all levels of civic engagement
to come together to improve the quality of life in our community,
keeping large corporate entities out,
while providing healthy outlets and spaces
that are alcohol/drug/and predator-free zones.
Wumaniti Give’s Back to the Community and Local Non-Profits
Throughout the years making contributions:
– Taos County Agricultural Center
– Roots and Wings Charter School
– Taos Tiger’s High School
– UNM Taos Children’s Fall Festival
– Taos County Economic Development Center
– Dream tree Project
– Red Willow Farms
– Tewa Women United
Gathering for Mother Earth
– CAV (Community Against Violence)
– Oo-oo-nah Art Center
– Rocky Mountain Youth Corp
– Butterfly Healing Center
– Behavioral Health at
Taos-Picuris Indian Health Center
-Taos Pueblo Health and Community Services
-Taos County Community Health Fair
-Taos Pueblo Day School PTO Thanksgiving Pow-Wow
-Taos Pueblo Headstart P.C.C
-Taos Pueblo Pow-Wow
-Taos Day School Girls Empowerment Group.
Our vision is:
Organic and Homegrown
We have been inspiring cultural communities to elevate the frequency of humanity awakening self-care and self-healing.
Our model is completely duplicable.
We are dedicated to our mission!
Wumaniti mission is simple: to educate and promote self-care and self-healing with hemp and horses while cultivating permacultural and economic lifestyles within sustainable communities.
Many people wholeheartedly believe in our mission.
We have met with cultural leaders in Alaska, China, Jamaica, Mexico, and the USA
We are all about inspiring sustainable economic development.
Our funding over the years has come from our well followed and loved organic seed to shelf hemp products
and from donations from people who believe in our mission and our membership community.